Sequin/ Crystal Bodice, White double face Georgette, Detachable train with bow Occasion; Prom, Wedding guest, holiday party, new years party, gala, pageant dress
Season; Evening Wear
Size; Made To Order
Measurement Submission Requirements;
Hip Waist to floor (shoes similar in height to what you'll wear at your event, should be worn during this measurement)
- White Georgette Sequin crytsal bodice
- Sweetheart neckline
- Large back bow w/ crytal beading in the center
- Fully lined Center back zipper
- Floor length removable train
Inspired by the golden age of hollywood, this particular design was manifested with the Joyce Bryant in mind. The sultry glamourous songtress of the 1950's was always captured in her signature fitted long body hugging gowns, with the trains adding flare to the back of an otherwise simple design. To place an order see instructions below in the "How To Order" Section.
All designs are sketched, cut and constructed by me jasmine terry in my studio located in hyde park ny.
Made To Order Only
The Joyce Dress
- Purchase gown
- Submit message for request to video chat or simply, submit the required measurements Bust, Waist, Hips,Waist to Floor & Standard dress size
- Please allow 4-6 weeks for construction of this design, to be complete
- You will recieve a shipment notice once the garment is shipped
- Please note; These gowns are made to order only and will not be assembled until you purchase the design. I adhere to standard measurements to for these gowns, read below for the difference between custom made and made to order.
Clients come in person, co assist to create a design that is unique to them ,with thier exact body measurements, desired fabric selection and is allowed to be altered and adjusted during constuction.
Made To Order
Client choose from a pre- designed garment and send in their measurements to have it made for them, no further customization is available.